Sage 50 For Small Business Multiple Locations – Sage 50 vs Add-Ons
Add-on for multiple warehouses for Sage 50 - Reach out for promotional pricing and upgrades
Sage 50 powerful Inventory Management
How can I track information in more than one location in Sage 50?
Locations allow you to track inventory items in multiple places either physical or logical warehouses. Sage 50 out of the box has a single location with a single bin capability as well. Sage 50 Accounting does not have the features needed to manage multiple warehouses for a single business. To track an item in more than one warehouse in Sage 50 users often set up a unique item ID specifically for each warehouse. Meaning if you have 3 warehouses there would be 3 items created to track the movement of each single item. This works when a business has a small number of inventory items that they are buying and selling.
Are there Sage 50 multiple location Add-ons?
There are add-ons to expand the number of warehouses that can be used in Sage 50. However, this means adding a second software system which becomes the primary inventory management system. Let’s look at the pros and cons of managing Sage 50 if you need multiple warehouse locations:
Managing 2 independent software systems
Learning how to use multiple software systems
Expenses of 2 software systems
Duplicate data entry in 2 software systems
Risk of data not transferring properly between the two systems
Challenges of reporting when you need information pulled from multiple software
Can I upgrade Sage 50 to Sage 100 which has fully integrated multiple warehouse locations included?
When you need multiple warehouses and Sage 50 does not easily manage this consider… the best long-term and most cost-effective option is to consider upgrading to Sage 100. Sage 100 has the capability to easily track items in multiple warehouses including cost, vendor and inventory item counts, current stock, physical counts and more.
Compare Sage 50 to Sage 100 HERE:
So, what does Sage 50 include?
What can Sage 50 Inventory Management do?
Sage 50 inventory management allows you to streamline the inventory management process from ordering, tracking available quantities on hand and sales profitability in detail such as history of items sold to customers. The true cost of carrying inventory, such as storage, insurance and taxes, can have a significant impact on your business’s profitability.
Would you like to know your inventory turnover or which items are high-volume? Sage 50 Quantum provides the power to help your business analyze if there is too much inventory or not enough which can have impact of your financial information and company profitability.
What is included in Sage 50 Inventory Tracking and Replenishment?
One of the top features of Sage 50 is the ability for your business to maintain accurate Quantity on Hand information from demands on inventory from Purchase Orders and Sales Orders. Every business owner wants help in monitoring inventory levels. When inventory reaches a minimum level, Sage 50 Quantum can automatically create a purchase order to replenish inventory. Optionally you can create purchase orders from sales orders and invoices. #sage50inventory #sage50Cinventory
How many price levels are in Sage 50 Inventory and what are the Costing Methods?
Establish up to 10 different, customizable price levels per item and easily update your Sage 50 inventory item prices by a specific dollar amount or percentage. If you have price changes no worries you can apply a pricing change to a handful of items or everything in your inventory and can choose to round prices to a specific cent or dollar amount.
What are the features found in Sage 50 inventory management?
Quickly and easily get insight into the usage of your inventory and services. A customizable dashboard helps you process large quantities of information about a single inventory item or service at a glance. It enables quick research, comparisons, and decision making. Excellent for understanding quantities, usage, and assembly relationships.
- Track items by bin location by establishing the bin information in the item master record
- Serialized Item Tracking & Costing If you need historical information for items you sold to customers or for warranty coverage on high value items
- Custom Fields allow you to maintain user defined information for each item in your inventory
- LIFO, FIFO, Specific Unit and Average Costing methods to match your company costing method
- Warranty Tracking for items that are covered under warranty
- Quantity Discounting can be based on fixed amount or percent
- Just in Time Purchasing Flexibility whether you buy, distribute, build or track to jobs
- Assembly History Tracking for today, week, month, year or all transactions for built items and unbuilt items
- Viewing inventory items dashboard with additional inventory attributes using the inventory management center
- Standard reports include items sold to customer, item profitability, stock status, shipment register and many more
- Commissions Tracking by Item to include on sales commission reports
- Drop Shipments can be defined in Sales Order entry for each sales order
- Master stock and sub item tracking for apparel matrix
- Work Ticket Tracking Work tickets allow you to bring together all of the materials, both labor and parts, needed to build an assembly. Work tickets act as both information sources and tracking devices.
Sage 50 multiple warehouse locations - Take Advantage of all the Sage 50 features built in let’s talk more so you can learn how 800.475.1047
#sage50multiplewarehouse #sage50multiwarehouse #sage50multiplelocations #sage50multilocations #sage50multiplewarehouses #sage50multiwarehouses
Sage 50 is an incredibly helpful accounting package, but what happens when you need to upgrade your software or clean up your data? Eliminate the stress and hassle of manually deleting entries or upgrading your software with a Sage 50 Utility package from BSR Inc. Our certified Sage 50 consultants have thirty years of experience with all versions of Sage 50 software and can help you clean up your company file to keep you organized and maximize your efficiency within the software.